Product DescriptionAveda Damage Remedy Split End Repair.
The innovative, new formula works to instantly draw and bind frayed ends back together - whilst also preventing new split ends from forming.
The last step in your styling routine, simply apply this treatment to your finished style for flawless, smooth and irresistibly touchable locks.
This powerful treatment is formulated with Nangai Oil, sourced from nuts that fall from nangai tress from the tropical island Malekula, in the South Pacific. This special ingredient envelops the surface of each split end, helping to draw wayward strands back together.
How to use:
1. Before applying New Damage Remedy Split End Repair cleanse and condition your hair will Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner/Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment (once a week)
2. Prep your hair with Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair and follow with your favourite Aveda styling products
3. Once your hair has been styled, complete your haircare routine by applying a pea-sized amount of new Damage Remedy Split End Repair - emulsify in your hands and apply in sections using downward movements from mid-lengths to ends to capture all of your split ends.
- Repair damage
- Dry / Damaged hair
- Hair Style Straight / Smooth hair
- Hair Type Dry / Damaged hair
- Hair Concern Repair damage
Buy & Collect - FREE (7 days a week)
Order before Midnight for collection in store from 12 noon the NEXT DAY or on a day of your choice
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow up to 48hrs for delivery.)
Standard - £3.50 (Monday to Friday)
FREE on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Next Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday)
Order before 7pm for delivery the NEXT DAY
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow 48hrs for delivery.)
Next Evening - £8 (Monday to Sunday 6-10pm)
Selected postcodes only. Order before 6pm for delivery the following evening
Nominated Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday)
Same Day - £6 (Monday to Friday)
Selected postcodes only. Order by 12noon for delivery between 6-9pm.
Ireland - £3.50
FREE on orders of £50 or more*. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Find out more about delivery and charges
We hope you will love your new things but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
To a Store
Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 28 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method.
Please send your return by post or courier within 28 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method.
You will need to return your goods by post, if PayPal was your original payment method and you would like the refund back to your account. If you make your return to a store, we will only able to give you a House of Fraser gift card to the same value. You'll still have 28 days to return.