Product DescriptionBobble is a patented, reusable water bottle that filters water as you drink. It was created by Move Collective, LLC, and designed by famed industrial designer Karim Rashid. Bobble is intended to give consumers an environmentally friendly replacement to single-serve plastic water bottles, most of which end up in the ocean, on the street or in landfills. With bobble`s interchangeable and replaceable filters, you can improve the taste of water from your tap.
Product features include
- Bobble is inexpensive. It is reusable and recyclable
- Each bobble has a replaceable carbon filter that literally filters the water as you drink. It removes chlorine and organic contaminants from tap water, yielding a cleaner, crisper taste
- Each bobble filter should be used for 2-3 months before being replaced. The filters come in six vivid colors: green, Red, blue, magenta, black and yellow
- Each filter is the equivalent of 300 single-serve plastic water bottles. So over the course of a year, bobble removes more than a thousand bottles from the environment
- Bobble is made in the USA from recycled plastic and is free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC. Bobble should be hand-washed regularly
- Handwash recommended
Buy & Collect - FREE (7 days a week)
Order before 10pm for collection in store from 12 noon the NEXT DAY or on a day of your choice
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow up to 48hrs for delivery.)
Standard - £3.50 (Monday to Friday)
FREE on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Next Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday)
Order before 7pm for delivery the NEXT DAY
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow 48hrs for delivery.)
Next Evening - £8 (Monday to Sunday 6-10pm)
Selected postcodes only. Order before 6pm for delivery the following evening
Nominated Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday)
Same Day - £6 (Monday to Friday)
Selected postcodes only. Order by 12noon for delivery between 6-9pm.
Ireland - £3.50
FREE on orders of £50 or more*. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Find out more about delivery and charges
We hope you will love your new things but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
To a Store
Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 28 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method.
Please send your return by post or courier within 28 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method.
You will need to return your goods by post, if PayPal was your original payment method and you would like the refund back to your account. If you make your return to a store, we will only able to give you a House of Fraser gift card to the same value. You'll still have 28 days to return.