90 day money back guarantee & 2 Year product warranty
- Clarisonic Aria
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Drying stand
- Wall adapter
- USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink charger
- Refreshing Gel Cleanser 30ml trial size
- How to Use Your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush: Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
- Remove eye makeup by hand.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds on the nose and chin, and 10 seconds per cheek. Your cleansing brush will automatically shut off after the cleansing cycle.
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
We`re so sure that you`ll love your Clarisonic, that we offer a 90 day money back guarantee*Guarantee applies to the following Clarisonic products: Mia, Mia 2, Plus, Classic, Aria & Opal. Valid for UK residents. For a refund for purchases made at approved retail stores, keep product and sales receipt. 1 refund per person per household. Please see full T&Cs.
- All skin types
Buy & Collect - FREE (7 days a week)
Order before 10pm for collection instore from 12 noon the NEXT DAY or on a day of your choice
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow up to 72hrs for delivery. Our City store is closed on Sunday.)
Standard - £3 (Monday to Friday)
FREE on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Next Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday)
Order before 7pm for delivery the NEXT DAY
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow 48hrs for delivery. Our City and Cirencester stores are closed on Sunday.)
Next Evening - £8 (Monday to Sunday 6-10pm)
Selected postcodes only. Order before Midnight for delivery the following evening
Nominated Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday)
Same Day - £6 (Monday to Friday)
Selected postcodes only. Order by 12noon for delivery between 6-9pm.
Ireland - £3
FREE on orders of £50 or more*. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Find out more about delivery and charges
We hope you will love your new things but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
To a Store
Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 28 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 28 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You will need to return your goods by post, if PayPal was your original payment method and you would like the refund back to your account. If you make your return to a store, we will only able to give you a House of Fraser gift card to the same value.