Product DescriptionLinea Cook 16cm Saucepan.This professional quality range features the following benefits:
- 18/8 stainless steel for maximum durability, even heat distribution and low cost energy efficient cooking
- The silicone handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and safety and can be conveniently hung
- Each saucepan has twin pouring lips and glass straining lid which enables you to view the food when cooking
- The internal aluminium core offers excellent cooking performance as the pans will heat up quickly and evenly, reducing any `hot spots` that can burn food
- Suitable for use with all cookers including induction
- Suitable for use in the dishwasher, but hand washing will prolong the life of the pan
- Oven safe to 175C/350F
- 25 year guarantee
A Guide to Induction Cookware
Induction hobs are great for their quick results and energy efficiency but they will only work with pans made from or bonded with a magnetic metal like cast iron or steel. To get the most out of your induction pans follow these simple tips and tricks:
- Ensure pans are the same size or larger than the hob
- Always use pans with a flat base
- Always lift pans on and off the hob (rather than sliding) to avoid damage
- Avoid constantly lifting the pan while cooking as this can cause the heat to turn off
- Give aluminium or copper pans with steel bases longer to heat up as the sides will not heat directly from the hob
- Do the magnet test if you`re unsure if one of your current pans is suitable for use on an induction stove; if a magnet sticks to the base of the pan it will work!
- Stainless steel
- Without non stick coating
- Vented glass lid
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
- Oven safe
- 25 year guarantee
- Diameter 16 cm
Buy & Collect - FREE (7 days a week)
Order before 6pm for collection in store from 12 noon the NEXT DAY or on a day of your choice
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow up to 48hrs for delivery.)
Standard - £3.50 (Monday to Friday)
FREE on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 5 - 7 working days.
Next Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday)
Order before 6pm for delivery the NEXT DAY
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow 48hrs for delivery.)
Next Evening - £8 (Monday to Sunday 6-10pm)
Selected postcodes only. Order before 6pm for delivery the following evening
Nominated Day - £6 (Monday to Sunday 6pm)
Same Day - £6 (Monday to Friday)
Selected postcodes only. Order by 12noon for delivery between 6-9pm.
Ireland - £3.50
FREE on orders of £50 or more*. Delivery within 5 - 7 working days.
Find out more about delivery and charges
We hope you will love your new things but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
To a Store
Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 28 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method.
Please send your return by post or courier within 28 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method.
You will need to return your goods by post, if PayPal was your original payment method and you would like the refund back to your account. If you make your return to a store, we will only able to give you a House of Fraser gift card to the same value. You'll still have 28 days to return.