The Linea Gourmet range combines the heavy gauge hard anodized aluminium with a superior non stick interior for the ultimate cooking experience. A perfect addition to any chef's collection.This professional quality range features the following benefits: :
- Made from heavy gauge hard anodised aluminium, providing maximum durabiltiy and corrosion resistance
- The pans offer excellent cooking performance as they heat up quickly and evenly, reducing any 'hot spots' that can burn food
- The range features ergonomic handles which are riveted for maximum durability and slotted for hanging convenience
- The Soft touch handles stay cool for comfort and safety
- Suitable for use with all cookers, excluding induction
- Suitable for use in the dishwasher, but hand washing will prolong the life of the pan
- Oven safe to 220C/425F
- 25 year guarantee
- Hard anodised
- Suitable for all hob types, excluding induction
- 25 year guarantee
- Non stick coating
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe
Find out about our delivery options over Easter.
Buy & Collect - FREE (7 days a week)
Order before 10pm for collection instore from 12 noon the NEXT DAY or on a day of your choice
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow up to 72hrs for delivery. Our City store is closed on Sunday.)
Standard - £3 (Monday to Friday)
FREE on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Next Day - £6 (Monday to Saturday)
Order before 7pm for delivery the NEXT DAY
(For Belfast and Dundrum please allow 48hrs for delivery. Our City and Cirencester stores are closed on Sunday.)
Next Evening - £6 (Monday to Sunday 6-10pm)
Selected postcodes only. Order before Midnight for delivery the following evening
Nominated Day - £6 (Monday to Saturday)
Same Day - £6 (Monday to Friday)
Selected postcodes only. Order by 12noon for delivery between 6-9pm.
Ireland - £3
FREE on orders of £50 or more*. Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Find out more about delivery and charges
We hope you will love your new things but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
To a Store
Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 28 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 28 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You will need to return your goods by post, if PayPal was your original payment method and you would like the refund back to your account. If you make your return to a store, we will only able to give you a House of Fraser gift card to the same value.
- Collect in store available
- Collect+ delivery available
- UK & Ireland delivery available
- International delivery not available