Ordering & Delivery
HOW THE PROCESS OF BUYING VOUCHERS WORKS
- As soon as you place your order, our voucher department will send you an email informing you that your order has been received and is being processed.
- Two days before your requested delivery date, our voucher department will send you another email informing you that your order has been despatched.
- If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you via email. This will normally occur on the same day you placed your order.
- On some occasions, we may be unable to process an order; if this is the case, we will send you an email explaining why your order failed. You may need to visit our website to place another order, using a different form of payment.
If you've made an error on your order, please ring our helpline on 0871 384 3531 and we will do our best to correct it.
Regrettably, once vouchers have been despatched, we are unable to offer a refund.
DELIVERY OPTIONS & CHARGES
We use Royal Mail to deliver our vouchers. Delivery charges may differ on amount ordered. Please note, all Gift Vouchers of £30 or more require a signature on delivery.
|£10.00 - £30.00
|£31.00 - £99.00
|£100.00 and over
|Next Working Day Delivery *
* Next working day delivery is available on all amounts and costs £4.95. For details, please phone our helpline on 0871 384 3531. Please note that we cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- If there is no-one available to sign for the vouchers on arrival, a card will be left by the postman informing the occupant that an attempted delivery was made. • The Gift Vouchers will then be taken to the nearest Royal Mail Enquiry Office, where they will await collection by the recipient.
- We can deliver to addresses in the Channel Islands and the Scottish islands and any BFPO address. However, we regret that we are unable to deliver to other international addresses.
- Please note that House of Fraser vouchers can only be spent at stores in the UK, Ireland and online.
- Please note that we cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays. For further details, please ring our helpline on 0871 384 3531.
BUYING MORE THAN £250?
If you would like to order more than £250 worth of gift cards and/or vouchers, please call our helpline on 0871 384 3531 to check delivery options.
If you require gift cards or vouchers for business use, we can offer you exceptional corporate discount on orders above £1,000. Please click here to find out more or call us directly on 0844 561 1010.
If you have any questions regarding your order or any part of our gift voucher service, you can contact us either by sending an email to email@example.com or by phoning our Voucher Helpline on 0871 384 3531 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.