Returns & Refunds - Return by Post or Courier
How to Return by Post
- First read our Online Returns & Refund Policy to ensure that the product you have can be returned and that you have not missed any deadlines.
- Complete the returns information on the dispatch note and make sure to include it in your parcel before repacking.
- Repack your parcel and send it to the appropriate address below:
- For all UK orders, attach the pre-paid address label supplied with the dispatch note to the repackaged parcel. If you do not have the label anymore, the address for returns is House of Fraser Online Returns, Apex Building, Northfield, Milton Keynes MK15 0DB.
- For all Ireland orders, please return your item(s) to House of Fraser, Freepost (F5019), PO Box 12362, Dublin 11.
- Ensure that you obtain proof of postage from the post office in case your parcel is lost in transit.
How to Return by Courier (Large Items)
If your goods are too large to return by post, please call our customer services on 0345 602 1073 (8am-10pm, Monday to Friday and 9am-10pm Saturday and Sunday) where we will arrange a courier collection with you.
Please see our Returning Specific Products in our customer services pages for more details regarding the return of furniture.
If you decide to arrange a courier collection to pick up the product you are returning to us, please note that we can confirm the day of collection, but not a specific time. The collection of returned products will take place between 8am and 6pm. Due to circumstances beyond our control, there may be rare occasions when the courier is unable to collect on the specified day. On these occasions, regrettably we are unable to offer any compensation as a result of the courier not collecting on the specified day or for you not being present at the time of collection. We will do our utmost to ensure that returned products are collected on the specified day, however you may wish to consider returning the product to your nearest store or by post.
When Will I be Refunded?
Once we have received the product(s) and if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within 2 weeks. Please note that it may take up to 21 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable, and cannot take responsibility for, any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
Please note: Where Gift Cards, Vouchers or eVouchers have been used (whether to pay for the whole or part of the order) any item that is returned within that order will be refunded first in eVouchers to the same vaule that was originally spent in Gift Cards or Vouchers. Any remaining balance will then be refunded to the payment card (if used).