Our returns and refunds policy does not apply to furniture orders made on our website. You may only return furniture orders by cancelling your contract with us, to find out how, see Cancelling your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged furniture.
- House of Fraser Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers
- Pierced earrings
- Hampers, food and beverages
- Free items
- Made-to-measure items
Other items may be added to this list from time to time. This does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty, incorrect or damaged goods.
The following items can only be returned within our refund policy providing they are in their original condition (including the packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed garments and gift items) and, for hygiene or safety reasons, have not been worn, opened, assembled or used. Any seals on the product must remain unbroken:
- Hats (hats must have the returns policy swing ticket still attached)
- Mattress protectors
- Men’s underwear
- Mulberry (products can only be returned to the online returns centre and cannot be returned if the security tag has been removed)
- Personal grooming products
NB: Where an item has a returns swing ticket attached, it must still be attached and undamaged upon return.