Returns & Refunds - Return by Collect+
Many items can be returned using the Collect+ service. Collect+ offers a convenient and secure way to send and receive parcels at over 5,000 local corner shops and village stores. Find out more at www.collectplus.co.uk.
How to Return Your Order Using Collect+
- First read our online returns & refunds policy to ensure that the product you have can be returned and that you have not missed any deadlines.
- Complete the returns information on the despatch note and make sure to include it in your parcel before repacking.
- Peel off the Collect+ returns label and securely attach it to your parcel.
- Take your parcel to any of 3,800 local stores offering the Collect+ services. You can find your nearest store by visiting Collectplus.co.uk or by texting COLLECT and your postcode (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5HD) to 84555.
- You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online.
If you think your items are too large to return by Collect+, please consider returning your items via our courier service. See Return by Post or Courier for more information.
When Will I be Refunded?
Once we have received the product(s) and if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within 2 weeks. Please note that it may take up to 21 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable, and cannot take responsibility for, any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
Please note: If you paid for your order using either Paypal or a Gift Card, you will be refunded in eVouchers to spend on our website.