Returns & Refunds - Return to a House of Fraser Store
After your order has been placed, we will send you a series of emails and/or text updates to let you know what stage your order is at, or we may contact you by phone to arrange delivery.
You will either be contacted directly by us or by the courier company who will be delivering your goods.
How to Return to a Store
- First read our online refund policy to ensure that the product you have can be returned and that you have not missed any deadlines.
- Bring your items and proof of purchase (dispatch note or receipt) into any House of Fraser store (excluding House of Fraser Outlets).
- If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase please return to the relevant department in store where our staff will be happy to help.
- You will be refunded via your original payment card.
Find your nearest store
When You May Not Return to a Store
The following items cannot be returned to our stores:
- Arthur Price Cutlery
- Large kitchen appliances
- Montgomery curtains
- Wallpaper and paint by Graham & Brown
Please see Returning Specific Products for details of how to return these products.
- PayPal Purchases can be exchanged in store for a Gift Card to the value of the item or exchanged for another item available in store. If you would like to return items that were bought via PayPal for a full refund, you will need to return them to our Online Returns Centre within 14 days of receiving your order. Unfortunately, we cannot refund to your PayPal account if you return items to a store.
- Orders placed online in the Republic of Ireland cannot be exchanged at the Dublin [Dundrum] House of Fraser store. Please bring the items you wish to return to the House of Fraser Dublin store within 14 days from the day you receive them, to be refunded in full via the original payment method. If you return your purchase after this period but within 28 days, you will receive a House of Fraser eVoucher to the value of the returned items. Please note the eVoucher can only be used to purchase goods online.
- To return an order in Ireland, please see 'Returning by post/courier' for the returns address. Please also note that there is no courier collection service for Ireland orders.