Put off by the crowds and the queuing when it comes to sale shopping? Sit back, relax and find your Black Friday deals
online from the comfort of your own home at House of Fraser.
What is Black Friday?
The biggest retail event of the year, Black Friday originated in the U.S and is now a day when shoppers
both across the pond and here in the UK enjoy huge pre-Christmas savings for a limited time only.
When is Black Friday?
The fun takes place the day after Thanksgiving, which falls on the fourth Thursday in November. Black Friday 2016 will be on Friday 25th November.
Why is it Called Black Friday?
Retailers began referring to this day as Black Friday as it’s the day when they make a profit (or go ‘into the black’) after spending much of the year ‘in the red’.
What Can I Expect?
We’ll have some exciting offers for you throughout the weekend so sign up to our emails to ensure you’re the first to know about our Black Friday bargains.
1. Create your House of Fraser account and enter all your details in advance for a quick and fuss-free checkout on the big day.
2. Use Black Friday to do a bit of Christmas shopping so you can treat your loved ones without breaking the bank.
3. Have your eye on something specific? Use our ‘Save for Later’ website feature or the Wish List function of our iOS app to save items beforehand so you can quickly see whether they’ve gone on sale.
4. The early bird catches the worm so arrive before the 9am rush to be in with the best chance of snagging a great deal.
5. Have somewhere to be but don’t want to miss out? Use our House of Fraser app or mobile site to shop the Black Friday sales on the move.
If you just can’t wait to get your bargain-hunting on, click here to see all of our current offers.
Please check back soon or browse some of our other items