Outfit Code: Aut12BeautyCover Gir
From £ 16.50 To £ 29.00
Create a glamorous cover girl look with bold brows, sultry eyes and signature red lips to make a show stopping entrance this season.
1. Create the illusion of perfect highlighted skin with the YSL Le Teint Touche Ecalt Foundation. Buff in with a foundation brush for a truly flawless finish.
2. This look is all about a soft matte finish so prime those eyelids with the Clinique Lid Smoothie to ensure your shadow stays put into those early hours.
3. Eyelids are only slightly shaded so use a complimenting eyeshadow palette like the Bare Minerals Ready Palette in The Escape. Apply the lighter shade all over the lid followed by a sweep of the darker shade in the crease, the outer corner and all along the lower lash line.
4. Create some drama with a signature flick of eyeliner all along the upper lash line. Using a gel liner like the cult favourite from Bobbi Brown will ensure it won't budge, whatever the weather.
5. Finish off the eyes with a slathering of Diorshow Mascara for lashes.
6. Now that the eyes are done contour your face to add even more drama. Always do this after your eye makeup to get the perfect balance. Sweep the Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder along the hollows of your cheeks to create the illusion of a more defined face.
7. Tame those brows with the Urban Decay Brow Box. Start with the shadow to fill in any sparse areas and finish with the wax to keep them in shape all day long.
8. Now onto the last and most important step, the lips. Line with a dark red lip liner like the Nars Lip Liner in Jungle Red to create the perfect shape. You can even slightly fill in your lips with this to create and matte base to prevent bleeding throughout the day. Then fill in your lips with a matte finish lipstick like the Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Manhunt. This is great as it also helps to add moisture which is key in achieving a long lasting matte finish.