Product code: 257141427Product description
The Lustro Brilliant Cut Nine Stone Diamond Cluster Necklet packs a powerfully beautiful punch. Eight brilliant cut diamonds surround a luscious diamond centrepoint, totalling 0.25carat with maximised light performance. The sparkling diamonds are showcased on a 9ct white gold chain that extends from 40cm to 45cm, making this an elegant and versatile piece of jewellery. Stone detail - Brilliant Cut Diamond. Total diamond weight - 0.25carat. Metal - 9ct White Gold. Measurements - Pendant diameter 6.1mm/chain extends from 40-45cm/16 18
- Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
- Rhodium plated
- Round cut
- Clean with warm soapy water
- Fine Jewellery
Royal Mail – special delivery - 3-5 working days
Free UK Returns
Very important, please note:
DO NOT return any items back to House of Fraser, either store or online. They will not be accepted and this could lead to you not receiving your refund.
Goods may be returned to Lustro for a full refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Rings can be exchanged for a different finger size. Please use the complementary ring sizer enclosed, to clarify your finger size. Goods can only be accepted for a return at the Lustro address -not through House of Fraser. Goods must be returned in the original packaging with the enclosed pre-paid Royal Mail postal label. Only return items by the method outlined below. Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods delivered to the customer damaged, or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected, and any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please read our returns policy before returning for a refund.
1. Complete the Returns Form and enclose it with the item(s) to be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. Place the item(s) in the original packaging and seal securely. Attach the Lustro returns label over the delivery address and attach the pre-paid postal label (both included in your delivery). If returning more than one piece from the same order, please place all returns in one shipment, as you may incur the charges from any subsequent returns.
3. Please take the parcel to the post office counter to get your proof of postage. (Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via the Post Office).