1. Fill a vase or bowl with baubles, beads, pine cones or string lights for an easy but effective Christmas centrepiece.
2. Flowers always make a table look prettier. Go for poinsettias, ivy and red roses for a classic look or add a contemporary twist by using colours outside of the traditional Christmas palette.
3. Fill a glass cloche with ornaments, candles or flowers; you could even create a Christmas scene inside for a fun snow globe effect.
4. Display a selection of ornaments and candles on a tiered cake stand.
5. Place decorations on top of a serving tray or position a row of candles down the middle and fill the rest of it with cranberries, pine cones and ivy.
6. Surround a lantern with fresh greenery and pinecones for a chic rustic effect.
An elegant addition to your Christmas table decorations, a garland can be used alongside or in place of a centrepiece. Perfect for a traditional or rustic look, our Christmas garlands come in a range of styles and have fun additions like berries, artificial snow and lights.
Christmas tree decorations aren’t just for the tree anymore. As mentioned, they’re great for creating centrepieces but could also be dotted around the table or given to each guest as thoughtful Christmas table gifts.
shop christmas tree decorations