Product code: 300221471Product description
Moroccan style is a new trend in decoration which takes its roots from Moorish architecture. This design is already very popular in the middle eastern countries and it is now gaining popularity in European countries such as UK and Germany. These lights are made by a unique handmade technique. The base metal primarily used is iron offering a variety of finishes like Nickel Polish and various powder coating finishes. Marrakesh lighting not only lifts up the ambience of a room but also the mood.
- Fitting not required
- Clean with soft dry cloth
- Depth : 36 cm
- Height : 28 cm
- Weight : 1160 kg
- Width : 36 cm
Standard | Order by Midnight
Delivery: Order before midnight for delivery within 5 working days
Info: Items will be delivered Monday – Friday
EMPORIO ARTS is committed to selling only high-quality products but we understand there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. If you wish to return items that were supplied to you by EMPORIO ARTS it is important that you follow the guidelines in our updated returns policy.
Here at EMPORIO ARTS we understand that sometimes there is a need to return goods. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we endeavour to resolve any issues brought to our attention by our customers.
Customers are requested to check all items within 5 days, including all items that are to be shipped to your customers, as we will not accept any damages once goods have been shipped from your premises.
If you wish to return items your EMPORIO ARTS item, please take the following actions to help us resolve the situation;
● Notify EMPORIO ARTS of any damaged, faulty or missing items by sending an email to email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of goods. Claims that are reported after this period will not be accepted.
● To process the claim we require PO / Order number which can be located on the outer packaging or labelled on back / underneath of the item. Refunds will not be processed without this information.
● To process a claim we require full and close up image(s) of faulty / damaged part(s) of the item. Refunds will not be processed without this information.
● Where the defect or damage is easily repairable, we will take reasonable opportunity to repair the defected or damaged items.
● If we cannot repair items we will, where appropriate, offer a reasonable discount for items that are still saleable. As a trading partner we do require you as a customer, to accept a reasonable discount to allow you to sell the product at a discounted price to your customer.
● We will send replacements wherever possible subject to stock availability and the nature of the product. Replacements will only be shipped once we receive the damaged/faulty goods. IF YOU REQUIRE REPLACEMENTS BEFORE COLLECTION THEN A PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR PROFORMA CUSTOMERS.
● Once received EMPORIO ARTS will review the claim and aim to resolve it within 7-10 working days from receipt given we have received all required information. DURING BUSIER PERIODS THIS MAY TAKE LONGER
Contact the EMPORIO ARTS team Monday to Friday 9.30am until 13.30pm
You will have the option to leave a message outside these times and we will return your call on the next working day.