The ultimate bridal makeup look
Wedding Day fast approaching and thoughts turning to your bridal makeup? Hannah Martin, Pro and Artistry Manager at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, reveals how to achieve this beautiful makeup look for your wedding.
- For make-up that stays put all day, prep is vital. Choose a primer such as Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, £43, to hydrate dry areas and control oil in others.
- Brighten the under-eye area with concealer and follow with a colour-correcting foundation, such as Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick, £31, for a flawless base.
- Warm the highest points of the face with bronzer. Then add a pop of Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Blush, £20, to the apples of your cheeks for a healthy glow. For lips, choose a colour that’s similar to your natural tone for an understated but polished look.
- Fill in brows with Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Brow Pencil, £30. Line the upper lash line with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, £19.50. Just a little will ensure that your eyes stand out in photographs.
Hannah's top tips
- Avoid any treatments you haven't already tested, such as spray tans, facials and lash extensions, immediately before your wedding to eliminate the risk of a reaction or beauty disaster.
- Practice your hair and makeup look together before the big day to ensure they complement each other.
- Your essential touch up kit should include lip balm, blotting papers, powder, lipstick, blush and mints.
Your wish list is full
Remove items from your list to add new ones
View wish list
Item deleted from your Wish List
Item added to your bag