3 x more Reward1
Please note this is a credit product and should be used responsibly.
Required payments should always be made in full and on time.
- be 18 years or over and have a regular income
- be a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you're HM Forces Personnel)
- have a current UK bank account and a home or mobile phone number
- does not already have a Recognition Mastercard or Account Card
Important information to read
- Summary box (PDF)
- Draft credit card agreement (PDF)
- Important information and your credit agreement (PDF)
- Important explanation about your credit card (PDF)
1Earn 3 points per £1 spent at House of Fraser with the Recognition Mastercard (1 point per £1 on the Reward card).
2Instant spend is subject to completing satisfactory identification checks.
3Although 1,000 Bonus Points will be added automatically after account opening provided you have used your Recognition Mastercard, they can take up to 3 months to show on your account. Once the points show on your account, you will receive a £10 reward voucher in the next voucher redemption month (normally February, May, August and November) along with your Recognition Mastercard statement, unless we cannot send them due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Reward vouchers are subject to the Loyalty conditions and those stated on the voucher. *Terms and Conditions apply. £10 welcome voucher redeemable in store only, on a single purchase of £50 or more, subject to receiving a statement following the use of your card.
4Bonus Points will be automatically applied to your account by us if you qualify. Subject to receiving a statement following the use of your card. They can take up to 3 months to show on your account. Reward vouchers are subject to the Loyalty conditions and those stated on the voucher. Birthday bonus points will be automatically applied to your account by us if you qualify.
Recognition Reward Card
Receiving & Spending Rewards:
- Register your Reward Card online to receive Rewards
- Rewards will be loaded to your account monthly if you have collected 500+ Points
- Reward notification emails at the start of each month
- Rewards are valid for 3 months
- Spend online, in store and via the House of Fraser app
Check your Points and Reward balance:
- At the till point in any store
- Weekly Recognition emails
- Online in ‘My Account’
- Via the House of Fraser app
Republic of Ireland Reward Card customers will collect 1 Point for every €1 spent in store, Online purchases at houseoffraser.co.uk and purchases in UK stores will be converted from Pounds Sterling (£) to Euros (€) and Points will be collected according to the € value. Rewards redeemed online will also be converted to the £ equivalent.
Recognition Account Card
An account card that you can use to collect Points at House of Fraser, in store and online.
- You can no longer open a Recognition Account Card. However they are still accepted in all our UK House of Fraser stores and online at houseofraser.co.uk.
- If you need a replacement card, one can still be issued.
- Existing cardmembers can still enjoy the benefits of Recognition
- Rewards are sent out quarterly in February, May, August and November
- Unused Points will be carried towards your next 2000 Points
- Points expire after 12 months
*Terms and Conditions apply. £10 welcome voucher redeemable in store only, on a single purchase of £50 or more, subject to receiving a statement following the use of your card. Birthday Bonus Points will be automatically applied to your account by us if you qualify. Please ask in store for further details.
†Credit only available to over 18s and subject to status is provided by NewDay Ltd. NewDay Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 690292 and is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (Ref no: 555318) for the provision of payment services. The retailer, House of Fraser (Stores) Limited, acts solely as a credit broker and provides credit products from NewDay Ltd on a non-exclusive basis and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 727632. Registered office: Granite House, 31 Stockwell Street, Glasgow, G1 4RZ. Registered in Scotland. Registered number: SC010677. Recognition Reward Cards are not regulated by the FCA.