How to make a Foghorn gin cocktail
Whatever the weather brings, gin is in our summer forecast. This step by step gin cocktail recipe mixes everyone's favourite spirit with cloudy apple juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice and punchy Ginger Ale - perfect for sunny afternoons and beyond.
- 37.5ml Williams Elegant Gin
- 20ml cloudy apple juice
- 12.5ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10ml sugar syrup
- Ginger Ale top
- Shake all ingredients - except Ginger Ale - with cubed ice.
- Double strain into a chilled glass over cubed ice and top with Ginger Ale.
- Garnish with a green apple slice and a fresh mint sprig.